The visually stunning activity wall is designed to look like a friendly crocodile that will attract interest and admiration wherever he is sighted.
Made in five pieces, each with a different set of manipulative activities to encourage hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills including:
- percussion instruments
- a mirror
- magnetic pen and ball followers
- various mazes and threading activities
- rotational pieces
- slotted line followers
- interlocking cogs.
The challenges offer a range of hands-on problem solving learning opportunities for the development of fine motor skills whilst engaging children in conversations about what they are doing.
The crocodile provides exceptional value for money and comes fully assembled in 5 ready to go pieces. Each piece comes with fixing holes and attachment screws for easy fitting to a wall. By placing him low down children will be able to access him from a seated or standing position.
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Physical Development – motor skills & hand-eye coordination
- Personal Development – collaborative play
- Communication & Language – descriptive language & reasoning
- Expressive Arts & Design – imaginative play
- Understanding the World – colour & sound
- Maths – shape & space
You may also like the Aeroplane shape.
Total length 1745mm.
Section lengths: head 360mm, front legs 347mm. middle 347mm, hind legs 347mm, tail 344mm.