Visually captivating and providing a range of interesting manipulative activities for a single child or group of children playing and exploring together.
Excellent for the development of hand-eye coordination, finger control and fine motor skills.
Also providing problem solving challenges appropriate to young children whilst engaging children in conversations about what they are doing. Includes fixing screws.
Size: 910 x 320 x 45mm
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Physical Development – motor skills
- Personal Development – collaborative skills
- Communication & Language – descriptive language
- Expressive Arts & Design – imaginative play
- Expressive Arts & Design – music & dance
- Understanding the World – colour & sound
Recommended for ages: 12 months +
Please note the shapes at the end of the Hippo are no longer attached by cords but by magnetic connection only.