Talk to a Therapist Online Booking
Sensational Kids offers parents the opportunity to speak with one of our Speech & Language Therapists or Occupational Therapists to get some advice whilst their child may be on a waiting list and unable to access therapeutic services.
We understand how frustrating it can be for parents to have no therapeutic advice for a child who is struggling and on a waiting list. At Sensational Kids, we want to support parents as best as we can if they find themselves in this situation.
Parents can now book an appointment with us, to speak with one of our therapists either online or in person, to ask questions and receive advice, get strategies and guidance on how to help and support the difficulties that the child is experiencing.
How Talk to a Therapist Appointments Work:
- If you are a parent and would like to avail of this opportunity to speak with one of our occupational therapists or speech and language therapists, please book online using the form below.
- These appointments may be given at short notice, due to appointment cancellations received or due to regular therapy clients going on holiday.
- The appointment can be made for an online video conferencing call, or parents can call in to see the therapist at the location where they work.
- Appointments are 45 minutes in duration.
- Payment at a subsidised rate of €90 is to be paid on booking the allocated appointment time in order to secure the therapist’s time.
- The appointments to talk to a therapist are not meant to replace individual therapy with a child or provide diagnostic services. They are advisory in nature and will provide parents with some help, guidance and strategies to help your child until they can receive individual therapy.
- Please note that these appointments will also be offered on our social media channels, as and when they become available so please also keep a check on our social media channels for any last minute availability.