22th Dec 2017
We are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and all other applicable legislation. We do not collect your personal information if you only browse our website.
Your personal information is collected when:
- a) You register as a user of our website.
- b) You open an account online with us to order goods via our website.
- c) You make a donation via our website.
- c) You book a place on a course/seminar/workshop via our website
The information collected by us will include your name and address, telephone number, email address and registration details. We collect this information so that we may fulfil your order or reserve a place on a course/seminar/workshop. You may update this data at any time when you access our website.
Your personal information will only be used for the following purposes:
- a) To process your order/booking.
- b) To respond to any queries or requests that you may have.
- c) To correspond with you if there are any problems processing your order/booking.
- d) If you consent to receiving marketing information re items/events of interest.
We do not collect your credit card or banking details. Online payments are handled by Realex and Paypal. Please refer to www.realexpayments.ie and www.paypal.com/ie to view details of their privacy and security policies.
To protect your personal information we have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures so that access to your personal information is limited to those personnel who specifically require it to process your order/booking. Where possible our website is served using SSL data encryption technology.
You may at any time have a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you consent, we may from time to time contact you with details of events which may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from this correspondence list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org