Educational Psychological Assessments
An Educational Psychological Assessment may be required if your child is struggling to keep up in school.
Did you know?
Educational Psychologists support a range of skills in the areas of learning and cognition, preferred learning styles, literacy and numeracy acquisition, memory and focus, emotional and behavioural concerns and lots more. If your child has difficulties in any aspect of their learning. Educational Psychologists can guide and empower you with the tools and interventions to support your child.
Educational Psychologists Can:
- Assess the learning areas and cognitive profile of a child/ young person and guide you on what support might be needed.
- Support you, teaching staff and other professionals with activities to enhance your child’s preferred learning style, self-esteem or specific learning difficulty.
- Train other professionals working with your child/young person.
What can we support:
- Learning profile and preferred learning style
- Reading and comprehension skills
- Numeracy skills
- Memory and processing
- Study techniques
- Specific learning difficulties
Educational Psychological Assessments are available from Sensational Kids Child Development Centres in Kildare and West Cork.