Fruity pie teaches early number skills and attributes (colour and fruit shapes).Place the sorting cars into the bottom of the pan to provide visual cues that support student success. Top crust becomes a bowl to conveniently hold counters. Jumbo tweezers reinforce fine motor skills.
- Fine Motor Tweezers encourage the pincer grasp and functional finger movements, targeting skills needed for daily living like getting dressed and brushing teeth.
- Fine Motor Practice hand-eye coordination by reaching for and grasping the fruit in or out of the bucket with hands or tweezers.
- Basic Concepts Introduces essential skills such as counting, colours, shapes, fruit attributes, sorting, and organization.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Fine Motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Problem solving, Sorting, Matching, Patterning, Early math skills (Counting, Addition & Subtraction), Vocabulary building, Imaginative play, Visual processing, Language Development, Colour identification
• 60 counters (7 fruits in 5 different colors)
• Plastic pie plate with cover & removable divider
• 3 double-sided sorting cards
• 2 jumbo tweezers
• Activity guide
Pie measures 8.75” D