Place the sorting cars into the bottom of the pan to provide visual cues that support student success. Top crust becomes a bowl to conveniently hold counters. Jumbo tweezers reinforce fine motor skills.
- Fine Motor Tweezers encourage the pincer grasp and functional finger movements, targeting skills needed for daily living like getting dressed and brushing teeth.
- Fine Motor Practice hand-eye coordination by reaching for and grasping the fruit in or out of the bucket with hands or tweezers.
- Basic Concepts Introduces essential skills such as counting, colors, shapes, fruit attributes, sorting, and organization.
• 60 counters (7 fruits in 5 different colors)
• Plastic pie plate with cover & removable divider
• 3 double-sided sorting cards
• 2 jumbo tweezers
• Activity guide
Pie measures 8.75” D