The Sensory Blocks will promote observation in the wider sense, as all the shapes follow the same convention of colour and shape.
So for example, regardless of the contents of the block the squares are always red.
The combination of smooth wood exterior and the brightly coloured sensory centre makes a fascinating component with a multitude of educational possibilities for use with children of all ages.
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Personal Development – sensory
- Physical Development – construction
- Understanding the World – observation
- Understanding the World – colour & sound
- Maths – shape & space
- Communication & Language – descriptive language