The Get Set for School two-volume Teacher’s Guide Set provides comprehensive teaching strategies to help educators implement a scaffolded approach to instruction using targeted, explicit lessons that address each developmental learning domain.
The step-by-step lessons integrate our unique manipulatives to bring literacy and learning alive in all Pre-K classrooms.
- 2-volume, spiral bound teacher’s guide (over 600 pages)
- Weekly overview summaries
- 36 weeks of daily lessons with 6 content themes:
- Get Set for School
- My Body
- Community & Play
- Activities for My First School Book, My First Lowercase Book, and I Know My Numbers
- Center and multi-sensory activities for hands-on learning
- Additional educator resources