Kick Start Kindergarten Teacher’s Guide
Transitional kindergarten provides a bridge from pre-school to junior infant level, and the Kick Start Kindergarten workbook and Kick Start Kindergarten Teacher’s Guide are designed to provide a developmentally appropriate segue.
Kick Start Kindergarten Teacher’s Guide is designed to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum option to 4-year-old and younger 5-year-old children who are academically in-between preschool and kindergarten.
- Embedded multimedia makes lesson planning easy
- Differentiated instruction
- English Language Learners strategies and activities
- Cross-curricular connections
- Seamless and fluid instruction (includes modeling, writing, and music)
- Introduces students to lowercase letters earlier
- Provides fine motor skill-building
- Includes teaching guidelines and lesson plans for easy teacher prep
- Developmentally sequenced to fit a nine-month or year-round calendar