Lesson plans for easy, effective instruction.
Daily plan for post workbook practice.
This is the teacher’s guide for the Printing Power workbook.
Our teacher’s guides give you the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in only 15 minutes per day:
- Lessons align with the Common Core State Standards
- Technology links for lesson extensions and support
- Home links to facilitate school-to-home connection
- Video links to demonstrate lessons and activities
- Curriculum connections
- More to Learn to extend each lesson
- Extended teaching guidelines to incorporate handwriting all year
- ELL and support strategies provide suggestions for modifying or reinforcing a lesson
With these new tools, you’ll have everything you need to help children master handwriting, build confidence, and write automatically, without thinking about how to form their letters.
Throughout every teacher’s guide, you will see the smiley face icon to visit A Click Away. This is an exclusive resource for users to supplement their handwriting instruction. hwtears.com/click