Rathwood, Tullow, Co Carlow
Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th May 2018
Calling on Fairies and Elves of all Ages…..Fly to Rathwood for another Magical Day Out while Supporting Children with Additional Needs!
For our 10th Anniversary dust off your Fairy Wings, Elf Hats & Fancy Dress costumes to help the Children Charity Sensational Kids, to raise funds to expand our Early Intervention Services for children with additional needs such as Autism, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, Down Syndrome and many other developmental delays, by providing vital affordable and accessible early intervention & assessment services, such as occupational therapy and speech & language therapy .
The Enchanted Fairy & Elf Festival combines the magic of Sensational Kids and the quality of Rathwood’s facilities and talented staff. Also kindly supported by Kildare Village & our media partners The Kildare Post.
- Wooden Fairy House Craft Activity for every child to take home
- Train Ride Trail with lots of surprises and characters along the way
- Festival Area with lots of games & activities
- Free hot chocolate voucher for the onsite restaurant with each ticket
- Roam free and take a walk around the Rathwood Forest Walks complete with Fairy Door Trail and Dodie Tree. The Rathwood Forest Walks are very easy trails, suitable for walkers of all ages and abilities.The walk trail to the lake is wheelchair accessible
- Have fun in the onsite playground.
- Free onsite car parking
- This is a ticketed only event and tickets must be purchased online in advance, selecting your arrival time on booking
- Babies under 12 months are free of charge
- A limited number of Wheelchair accessible tickets are available during ALL time slots
- Dedicated Special Needs Times are available at 10:30am each day with reduced numbers and quieter music in the festival area.
- We advise early booking to avoid disappointment
- Save 20% when you book the Early Bird Rate from 1st – 14th March 2018
- Tickets Cost €10 per child and €7.50 per adult