This contemporary series covers a range of topics about the social and emotional challenges that a young person may encounter.
The series aims to build capacity in parents and carers, to nurture a young person’s self-esteem, foster resilience, and ultimately strengthen their holistic wellbeing.
- Sibling Rivalry – Examining why children compete negatively and practical steps to reduce the conflict.
- Self-Esteem – Building self-confidence through competencies and life-skills.
- Parenting – Practical parenting ideas to meet the needs of your children with proven techniques
- Grief – Understanding loss and grief and how to support a child through sad times
- Strong-Willed – How to promote cooperative behaviours in those children that could but won’t.
- Anger – Helping a child identifying why they are angry and techniques to support them.
- Bullying – Identifying the causes and effects of bullying and how to build resilient children
- Family Resilience – Helping to cope with family challenges through improving personal strengths.
Author : Rob Long, Keith Hodgins & Sandra Curtin-Maggs