- Tips for senior infant teachers, parents and therapists.
- Lesson plans for easy, effective instruction.
- Daily plan for post workbook practice.
When to use:
- Your child is in the first grade (senior infants) or functioning at that level.
- Your child is learning to print lowercase letters and could use a quick capital and number review.
- Your child is writing words and simple sentences.
- Your child is learning to place letters correctly on lines.
- Your child can copy from a visual demonstration/model.