The 55 yoga poses and 110 activities in this over-sized, colorfully illustrated 6″ x 8″ card deck help children understand how their bodies and minds work together. Each card illustrates a pose. On the back of the cards, there are directions, adaptations for children not able to perform a standard pose, and activity suggestions. OTs, SLTs, teachers, and parents can use yoga in the classroom, at home, or in treatment to improve fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, attention, communication, and cognition.
Yogarilla Exercises and Activities Yoga Deck
- 55 color-coded cards with traditional and original yoga poses
- 10 standing, 10 seated, 10 prone, 10 supine, and 10 hands and knees
- 3 partner poses (Two children work together in a pose)
- 2 breathing poses (Improve awareness of breath and breath support)
Content cards include:
- How to Use Yogarilla
- Benefits of Yogarilla
- Table of Contents
- Extension Activities in the Classroom
- How to Enhance Communication.