This is the teacher’s guide for the kindergarten workbook, Letters and Numbers for Me.
Our new teacher’s guides give you the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in only 15 minutes per day.
- Lessons align with the Common Core State Standards
- Technology links for lesson extensions and support
- Home links to facilitate school-to-home connection
- Video links to demonstrate lessons and activities
- Curriculum connections
- More to Learn to extend each lesson
- Extended teaching guidelines to incorporate handwriting all year
- ELL and support strategies provide suggestions for modifying or reinforcing a lesson
Throughout every teacher’s guide, you will see the smiley face icon to visit A Click Away. This is an exclusive resource for users to supplement their handwriting instruction. hwtears.com/click
When to Choose
- Your child is at the kindergarten age or functioning at that level.
- Your child can hold a pencil and recognize most of their letters.
- Your child understands prepositions and directionality terms.
- Your child can pay attention to your words, visual demonstrations, and follow simple directions.