Each set of these colored balls represent 6 different emotions of human’s lives.
Funny to use, especially for younger children.
Also ideal to use with our parachute.
Speech and Language Therapist at Sensational Kids review:
” Emotion Balls can be a fun and imaginative way to address feelings in school and at home.
Some ideas for school and home:
- Consider the emotion on the ball and discuss a situation where you felt like that and why you felt that way.
- Incorporate into story time to discuss emotions and feelings of characters or events depicted in the story.
- Incorporate into activities and games at school to discuss emotions around teamwork, winning, losing, etc.
- Help children release their emotions – discuss emotions such as anger, worry or sadness and what has made you feel this way and then throw the ball away from you to help release these feelings.
- Practice imitating or mimicking the expression on the ball.
- Can be used for play activities to also help with gross motor skills as well while identifying emotions.”
These balls come packed flat & need to be inflated using a pump with a needle attachment.
Suitable for age 3+
- Regular: 10 Cm
- Large: 18 Cm