Teaching and learning about managing anger in the junior school.
A comprehensive teacher introduction and step-by-step notes provide important support materials for the setting up of each activity and the scaffolding of students’ learning.
Cool Kids! can be used:
- With all children as part of the health curriculum
- By specialist staff such as behaviour support workers on an individual basis with at-risk children
- With small groups of children working with a teacher aide
- With children who have learning difficulties
- By parents or caregivers working with children at home