Natalia is an Occupational therapist with 15 years experience across a broad range of practice which has shaped her enthusiasm to learn, grow and share knowledge. Natalia is passionate about the worth of Occupational Therapy as a profession and loves that it is holistic and grounded in engagement resonating with her core value that we all deserve the best chance possible to be what we want to be.
Natalia has worked with adolescents and adults with physical and sensory disabilities. She has experience in specialist care as the OT for a Specialist Palliative Care Team and as a Seating Therapist for Posture and Wheeled Mobility Service in Primary and Social Care. She has vast experience as a team member and leader in her work roles including acting OT manager, OT deputy manager, Safety Representative, Manual Handling Trainer and OTA FETAC Level 5 teacher.
Natalia has studied quality care practices within her own service delivery and contributed to regional and national safe care practices. Some of her achievements include having her seating service evaluation published by Irish Journal of OT and presenting this at the European Seating symposium; Presenting at AOTI conference on a national safe practice specific to prescription of bespoke seating in residential care settings; poster presentation at Leadership and Quality Conference on service streamline cost effectiveness and was the nominated by Head of Service in Health and Wellbeing to become CHO7 clinical lead to work with health promotion team as a health promotion champion.
Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy, BSc. (hons) in Occupational Therapy from University of Ulster, Jordanstown
- AOTI member (Association of Occupational Therapists in Ireland)
- CORU (organisation for regulating health and social care professionals)
- AHA American Hippotherapy Association, Inc
- Irish Posture Management Network
- Sensory Integration Education Organisation: Gold Member
Recent Continuous Professional Development Courses Completed
- Therapeutic Listening – Listening With The Whole Body
A Two Day Workshop Presented By Sheila Frick OTR/L
- Clinical Reasoning For Occupational Therapists, With training in The SpIRiT
(Sensory Processing/Integration, Reasoning Tool) of Paediatric OT©
Devised and Copyrighted by Tracy Murnan Stackhouse, MA, OTR/L & Angela Sauer Graf, MS, OTR/L, with Kaitlin Dollard, MS, OTR/L, Emily Marshall, MS, OTR/L, Ruth Meissner, CCC-SLP and Jess Rempel, MOT, OTR/L
A Three Day Workshop Presented by Tracy Murnan Stackhouse, MA, OTR/L
- An Introduction to Assessing & Teaching Social Skills, presented by Alex Kelly & Amy Green, November 2018
- Handwriting Without Tears (2018)
- AHA Hippotherapy Level 1 course in Nashville, USA (August 2018)
- AHA Hippotherapy Level 2 course, USA, (January 2019)
Occupational Therapy Appointments
To make an appointment to see Natalia Campbell, Senior Occupational Therapist at Sensational Kids please phone Sensational Kids on 045 520900