Paediatric Occupational Therapist Mary has always had a passion for encouraging and motivating young people to reach their full potential. Mary understands the importance of early intervention in supporting the development of essential skills so that children of all ages can participate in the activities that they both, need and want to do. Mary takes pride in her commitment to providing client and family centred care, considering every unique and amazing child in all aspects of their life including their family, changing environments, goals, and aspirations.
After achieving her Diploma in Health Sciences, Mary completed her Bachelor of Science Occupational Therapy degree in Northumbria University in Newcastle, UK. Throughout her studies she gained invaluable experience working with people of all ages in a variety of care settings. After working with children and young adults presenting with a range of diverse conditions including ASD, DCD, Cerebral Palsy, Sensory Processing Difficulties and Down Syndrome, Mary’s devotion to empowering young people and their families to achieve their occupational goals has been enhanced further and is delighted to join the team at Sensational Kids at our child development centre in Clones, Co Monaghan.
- 2021 Bachelor of Science Honors Degree Occupational Therapy, Northumbria University, Newcastle, United Kingdom
- 2017-2018 Diploma in Health Sciences, Northwest Regional College, Co. Derry
- CORU (Organisation for Regulating Health and Social Care Professionals)
- Member of AOTI (Association of Occupational Therapists in Ireland)
Continuous Professional Development
- Building Blocks for Sensory Integration (November 2021) presented by Sheila Frick
- Handwriting Without Tears (October 2021)
- Manual Handling (January 2021)
- Life support with AED (January 2021)
- Sensory Integration awareness for Teachers and Parents (February 2021)
Appointments for Occupational Therapy at Sensational Kids, Clones, Co Monaghan
Appointments are available at Sensational Kids, Unit 8 Clones Business Technology Park, Clones, Co Monaghan
To book an appointment for occupational therapy for your child , phone Sensational Kids on 047 52671