John holds Chartered Psychologist status, (recognised professional practitioner level), for three separate domains of practice with the Psychological Society of Ireland:
(a) Chartered Educational Psychologist;
(b) Chartered Counselling Psychologist; and,
(c) Chartered Work and Organisational Psychologist.
John Doyle is a highly experienced Psychologist whose work experience includes posts with Tusla Child and Family Agency, Brothers of Charity Service, Cope Foundation, Co-Action and NEPS (National Educational Psychological Service).
- 2019 Professional Doctorate Educational Psychology
(currently studying for)
- 2016 Masters by Dissertation, (Educational Psychology)
- 2001 Master of Arts in Integrative Psychotherapy
- 1997 Certificate in Integrative Psychotherapy.
- 1994 Higher Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.
- 1990 Master of Science in Occupational Psychology.
- 1984 Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Psychology