The cards could be used in a number of ways such as a warm up game, group cohesion activity or a closing game. They could be used to gel a new group or for players to get to know one another by asking appropriate questions. The cards will therefore help to stimulate group conversation and allow people to practice and improve good social skills with others.
- Use these cards to improve individual and group social skills in a stimulating manner
- One-set of card – several uses, these cards can adapted to be used for several different objectives ensuring maximum benefit
- Additional uses provide greater value for money, as there is an opportunity for extension activities including Memory, Survey and Investigation
- 4 group game cards. – A description is given for four activities to play using these cards
- 36 illustrated cards. – These include prompts for sharing likes and dislikes, facts and opinions about themselves