Designed to meet a wide range of strengthening needs, therapy putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched. Combine any of the colours to create custom resistance to meet individual needs. Exercise putty is used for physiotherapy and occupational therapy. Theraputty is also often used in schools and therapy clinics to strengthen hand grasp.
- Perform soothing hand exercises using warmed putty
- Great for performing arthritis therapeutic exercises using heat therapy
- Quick warming formula allows you to warm putty in a microwave
- Strengthen hand muscles and improve fine motor skills through a variety of finger, hand and wrist resistive exercises
It will not fragment, separate or stick to the skin. With distinct colours to reflect established standards in resistive exercise, and progress in resistance.
- Easy to work with
- Range of different firmness’ available
- Improve grip and forearm strength
- Excellent for rehabilitation
- Lightweight and portable
Therapy Putty Solid Colour Resistancies
- Yellow= soft
- Red= medium soft
- Green= medium
- Blue= firm
Colour Changing Theraputty Resistancies
Colour Changing Therapy Putty is very engaging and appealing to children and adolescents who will be fascinated by its magicial qualities to see the therapy putting changing colour as the more they work it (Secret: colour changing therapy putty changes its colour through the heat in your hands so the more you work it the more it changes colour. Magic!)
- Orange to Yellow = Soft
- Purple to Red = Medium Soft
- Royal Blue to Light Blue = Medium
If you are unsure as to what firmness you require, we recommend starting at the softest putty available and working your way up to a level which best suits your needs. Whether you are trying to improve grip strength or recovering from a wrist or arm fracture, therapy putty is the product for you.
- Clean, non-toxic, non-oily and bleed proof therapy putty leaves no colour or residue on the client’s hands.
- Latex free.
- Warning: avoid contact with materials eg. fabric, paper