Designed to meet a wide range of strengthening needs, therapy putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched. Combine any of the colours to create custom resistance to meet individual needs. Exercise putty is used for physiotherapy and occupational therapy. Theraputty is also often used in schools and therapy clinics to strengthen hand grasp.
- Perform soothing hand exercises using warmed putty
- Great for performing arthritis therapeutic exercises using heat therapy
- Quick warming formula allows you to warm putty in a microwave
- Strengthen hand muscles and improve fine motor skills through a variety of finger, hand and wrist resistive exercises
It will not fragment, separate or stick to the skin. With distinct colours to reflect established standards in resistive exercise, and progress in resistance.
- Easy to work with
- Range of different firmness’ available
- Improve grip and forearm strength
- Excellent for rehabilitation
- Lightweight and portable