The Micro-Fresh range of therapy puttys all benefit from the addition of an antimicrobial agent that helps to prolong the life of the putty as well as helping to provide odour protection. The incorporation of this antimicrobial agent allows the therapy putty to resist the growth of destructive and odour causing microbes.
This therapy puttys are clean, non toxic, non oily and bleedproof and leave no colour or residue on the users hands after use. The therapy putty will not fragment, separate or stick to the users skin.
This therapy putty is designed to meet a wide range of strengthening needs and can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched depending on the needs of the individual user.
- Colour: BLUE
- Resistance level: FIRM
- Tub size: 4oz/ 113grm
- Anti-microbial agent extends life of putty
- Anti-microbial agent reduces possibility of odours
- Clean, non toxic, non oily therapy putty
- Will not fragment, separate or stick to the skin
- Can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched
- May be mixed with other colours to adjust resistance
- Avoid contact with porous materials, fabrics and paper.