Parents and children are busier and technology has presented new challenges we must face.
But with all the texting, emailing, and posting, are children developing the social skills that will be required for lifelong happiness, confidence and success?
The SMART Playbook introduces the basics of social skills for the modern world and is packed with more than 100 games and challenges to keep your child motivated, along with how-to guides for some of the finer points of social skill development.
Five SMART topics to help your child succeed in life and stand out for all the RIGHT reasons:
- 1. Social Skill Basics – The principles of modern manners.
- 2. Mealtime Manners – A guide to mealtime etiquette.
- 3. Art of Conversation – Face-to-face conversational skills.
- 4. Restaurant Behavior – The finer points of restaurant conduct.
- 5. Technology Talk – Internet safety and responsible usage.
Your child is the player. You are the coach. The book is the guide. Life is the referee.