Socially Speaking is a unique social skills programme that lasts a whole school year and is divided into three units:
- let’s communicate
- let’s be friends
- let’s practice.
As students progress through the carefully structured programme, their self-esteem will increase, their listening skills and expressive language abilities will improve.
- teacher’s notes
- photocopiable A4 illustrated worksheets
- assessment and evaluation forms.
- 150 pages (297 x 210mm).
Perfect for children aged 7-11, as well as older children with special needs.
The game focuses on social interaction in three key areas:
- wider community.
This brilliant board game teaches and reinforces social skills in a fun way. Designed to complement the Socially Speaking book.
Children are given the opportunity to practice vital skills such as:
- asking questions
- sitting appropriately and still
- asking and answering questions
- using your voice effectively
- developing and maintaining friendships
- making telephone calls
- conveying emotions.
- game board
- 100 question cards
- playing pieces
- teacher’s notes for 2 to 6 players.
Cards can be used for whole class activities.