Colorful puppy friends snap together and pull apart to make rhyming words.
Encourage young children to master early learning skills in a snap with these colourful, two-piece plastic dogs.
Printed pups are easy for little hands to snap together and pull apart
Activity set encourages a variety of early literacy skills:
- Letter recognition
- Early word building
- Basic spelling
Set features five different colours, reinforcing colour recognition too
- Colourful puppy dog heads feature beginning letters
- Plastic puppy dog tails feature two-letter word endings
- Heads and tails can be mixed and matched to create over 55 rhyming words
Includes two levels of play:
- Colour matching and identifying letters
- Basic three-letter word building and rhyming
Children also develop fine motor skills as they snap these creatures together
Pups can also be used to expand imaginative play opportunities
Completed pups measure 11.5cm L
- 10 heads
- 10 tails that can be mixed and matched to make over 55 rhyming words.
Start by matching colors and identifying letters, then move on to building three-letter words and rhyming.
Includes a sturdy storage bucket with handle.