The only wall mounted Mathmos Neo sensory lava lamp available, unique Wall Sensory Lava Lamp is suitable for homes and public spaces both on its own or in multiples. Straightforward to put up, the lead does not need to be chased into the wall and can simply be tidied up with the optional wall bosses included . The product is cleverly designed so that after fixing the backplate to the wall it simply slots into place and is fixed with two screws, Allen keys provided. Designed by Jonathan Coles Studio and made of cast metal in silver, copper or part white Neo Wall is available in 6 lava colour combinations. This wall design is low voltage and powered by halogen capsule running cooler than other lava lamps.
The Wall Mounted sensory lava lamp is low voltage and powered by a 20w long-lasting halogen capsule bulb, included. The built-in reflector ensures that heat and light are directed towards the lava and away from the metal making Neo Wall run cooler than most lava lamps.
Securely Fixed Together
Neo Wall is not only fixed to the wall the bottle is also attached to the base. This means than when assembled correctly no part of the product can fall and the bulb cannot be touched.
Wall Mounted Specifications:
- Height: 400mm
- Power: Mains
- Weight: 3.8 kgs
Straightforward to put up,the lead does not need to be chased into the wall and can simply be tidied up with the optional wall bosses included The product is cleverly designed so that after fixing the backplate to the wall it simply slots into place and is fixed with two screws, Allen keys provided.
- Q. What makes this lamp qualify for a certificate for all ages unlike other lava lamps?
- A. Several stringent criteria must be met to achieve this, for example; the bulb should not be accessible without a tool, it must be low voltage not mains voltage, it must be very stable, it must have a shatterproof coating on the glass, the bottle must be attached to the base and it must not be too hot
- Q. Can I easily change the bottle and bulb when they end their lives?
- A. Yes undo the screw at the back with the Allan key provided then the lamp comes apart and you can access both the halogen capsule bulb and the bottle. Remember to wait until the product is cold to do this. Buy spare parts here.
- Q. Are Mathmos lava lamps suitable for children?
- A. The only lava lamp suitable for children is the Mathmos Neo. The Neo was designed with children in mind, so as well as looking stylish it is also shatterproof, has fixture points, doesn’t get too hot, and is screwed together as a secure unit. This means the lamp has passed the stringent safety checks needed to be classified as child-safe, something no other lava lamp in the UK is classified as. We recommend other lava lamps be placed well out of reach of children under 14.
Constantly moving lava shapes provide a point of focus for eye-tracking work to improve visual development. Helpful working with Autism or Brain Trauma.
Please allow up to 14 days for delivery