My First Emotions is a line of amazing multisensory early years resources to help little ones to understand and manage emotions.
Packed with engaging and beautifully illustrated materials, connected tools and stimulating activity ideas, My First Emotions will help to explore love, happiness, sadness, anger and fear through stories and games.
When shared with parents, My First Emotions helps them to respond to their child’s emotions in a positive way, set boundaries, deal with problematic behaviour constructively, and foster a healthy emotional environment within the home.
his set will help you to deal with a range of parenting issues, including:
- Sibling rivalry
- Settling into nursery
- Separation anxiety
- Crying and screaming.
My First Emotions has been created to help children learn to identify their own emotions and begin to empathise with others, leading to better relationships, academic achievement and essential life skills.
Early emotional awareness lays the foundation for a healthy, happy life for your little one. Invest in your child’s well-being and learn to manage feelings together.
For the child:
- Engaging and beautifully illustrated stories
- Fun, meaningful learning through play
- Lots of interesting activities for different ages
- Plenty of loving playtime with parents.
For the parent:
- Ready-to-use materials
- 60+ game-based activities
- Guidance based around six essential parenting skills
- User-friendly, easy-to-follow methodology
- Beautiful illustrations and high-quality toys
- Complete parental support and guidance.
- 5 beautiful storybooks,
- Soft Robbie the rabbit puppet with a pocket,
- 5 emotions soft squeezy toys,
- 30 story cards,
- Activity book and comprehensive parent’s guide;
- 10 Songs, sign language videos and emotion music available online with purchase.