Most parents have experienced that dreaded moment when their heart has sank and their world stopped, even for just a moment, when they could no longer see where their child had disappeared to. Ensuring your child is wearing an iDME wristband will help you to be reunited as quickly as possible by having emergency contact information on hand.
iDME wristbands can help save a life if you are involved in an accident or simply save the day by reuniting you with a loved one if lost, all by simply having your emergency contact information and medical details on hand.
Market research has proven the need for such a product to cater for sporting enthusiasts, individuals with medical issues, as well as young and old with special needs, autism and Alzheimer for example as these are areas which unfortunately continue to grow and affected individuals tend to have a high flight risk and can go missing very easily and very often may be nonverbal.
Honors & Awards
- Ireland’s Talented 38 Technology Women 2014, Technology Voice, October 2014
- ‘Best Safety Product’ & ‘Best Travel Gadget’ Finalist, Maternity & Infant Awards, October 2014
- US Business Development Award, Cork Foundation, Cork Innovates & Leading Women Entrepreneurs & Business Owners, July 2014
- ‘Internet of Things’ Research Prize, Nimbus Centre at Cork Institute of Technology, June 2014
- Cork Innovates Bursary Winner 2013, Cork Chamber of Commerce, November 2013
- Best Business Opportunity, Rubicon Centre, CIT Campus, Cork, November 2013
- Business Parent of the Year 2013, Maternity & Infant Awards, October 2013
- Contributing Blogger for the EuroBaby.ie website, Eurobaby, October 2013
- Appeared on RTE’s Dragons Den, Shinawil Productions, March 2013