Multi-directional tube swing that is colourful and appealing. Sit on it or lie across it on your tummy. Fun and functional.
The heavy-duty and zipped polyamide cover is both inviting and practical as this covers the air valve of the inner tube and makes the swing easier to hold onto. Includes reinforced suspension bands. Requires inflation.
Sensory Integration is a therapy that should be carried out by suitably trained and qualified people. These swings are intended for controlled movements – they are not toys.
- Colourful and appealing
- Fun and functional
- Cover provides comfort and prevents access to air valve
- Ideal for the many children who do not like the sensation of rubber
- 1 x inner tube
- 1 x multi-coloured cover
- 1 x locking safety snaps
- 2 x ropes (supplied knotted together)
Use from a safe and appropriate suspension system.
- Always supervise the use of this product
- Always use the Rotational Device to help prevent wear of your swing and the
- Do not exceed the maximum weights supported – 80kg for the Child Tube Swing
- Sensory Integration products are intended to be used by professionals.
- Use safety mats on the floor, as well as on the walls as necessary.
- Use a safety helmet, and any other appropriate safety measures if required for your
- Use only steel safety snaps as aluminium safety snaps wear more quickly.
- For indoor use only.
- heck all hardware and stitching before each use to check these are intact.
This product is not a toy. Any activity involving motion, height, or rotation may cause serious injury. This product is intended for use under the supervision of trained professionals.