Here is a structured, effective way to help your students understand appropriate social behavior. “Fold & Say Social Skills has photocopiable “little books” presenting 204 familiar social situations associated with school.
Each 8 1/2″ x 11″ story folds into a 4-page mini-storybook. Each book has a title page, a story page, an answer/response page, and a question/follow-up page. It is an excellent and much needed resource to help develop social skills and language skills.
- 204 “Fold and Say” photocopiable stories.
- 204 different school, home & community topics.
- “Draw and/or write” page for readers and nonreaders.
- Photocopiable parent/helper letter.
- Five follow-up questions per topic.
- Blank master to create your own stories.
- Activity suggestions and ideas. CD-Rom Included.
Authors: Jean Gilliam DeGaetano
Age Suitability: 4-10