Sensational Kids is recruiting a part-time receptionist/ administrator for our child development centre in Claremorris, Co Mayo
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced part-time receptionist/office administrator to join our progressive and friendly child development centre in Claremorris, Co Mayo. This is a part-time, permanent role.
About Sensational Kids
Sensational Kids is is Ireland’s premier non-profit clinic for children with neurodevelopmental related needs. We provide state of the art facilities at our Child Development Centres in Kildare, Mayo, Monaghan, and West Cork with a friendly and inspiring team of professionals with whom you will work alongside, advancing your own knowledge as you learn and grow in your role in our growing non-profit organisation.
Sensational Kids is an award-winning social enterprise, that has already changed the lives of over 9,000 children, saving their families over €2 million in therapy fees. We provide vital front-line therapeutic supports for children with additional needs, ensuring that these children in need have access to vital supports when and where they need them.
Sensational Kids provides affordable, accessible and timely intervention services, such as occupational therapy and speech & language therapy.
Fundraising and earned income from Sensational Kids’ Play, Develop & Learn Store and training workshops help to subsidise our therapy services, so that we can bridge the gap between public and private therapy services, providing a practical, accessible, and affordable service for those in need
You will be responsible for maintaining and promoting hospitality at all times; welcoming and serving visitors in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone.
You will be responsible for appointment bookings and managing the appointment diaries for the therapy team in a professional and confidential manner, using a computerized diary management system.
You will be responsible for providing administration support to the therapy team and ensuring the efficient running of the office.
As part of this job, you are required to demonstrate good computer and keyboarding skills; have the ability to accurately handle cash, card payments and invoices; be a good team player, be well organised with good communication skills and be self-motivated. You must have excellent customer service and IT skills, have good phone and communications skills, and be able to plan own work and work under pressure. This is a part time post where the candidate may be sometimes required to open reception or stay until closing procedures have been completed.
- Scheduling appointments and managing the appointment diary for the clinical staff using a computerised system
- Checking in children and families attending appointments, processing payments and issuing receipts.
- Providing various administrative support to the clinical team including, scanning, photocopying and shredding
- Sending appointment reminders via the computerized clinical management system
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and directing the calls to the appropriate personnel
- Responding to emails in a friendly and efficient manner
- Maintaining a professional and customer friendly presence at reception
- Welcoming and dealing with customers both over the phone and in person
- Processing sales invoices
- Carrying out other administration duties which may be reasonably requested
- Processing bookings for talks and events
- General tidying & cleaning of office and shared areas
- Assisting with product sales
- Assisting with local promotion and responding to messages on the local social media facebook page
- At all times uphold client confidentiality
- Act as an ambassador for Sensational Kids
Hours of Work:
This is a job share position working two full days per week on Thursdays and Fridays
As this is a job-share position, you must be flexible to cover holidays of your job-share co-worker throughout the year
Term of Employment
Permanent Role subject to successful probation. Part time hours working 2 days per week.
Sensational Kids Child Development Centre,
- Lakeside Retail Park, Claremorris, Co Mayo
How to Apply
Please send your CV and letter of application outlining your experience and why you want to join our team to email@example.com
Sensational Kids is an equal opportunities employer