Sensational Kids is recruiting a part-time Receptionist & Office Administrator for our child development centre in Clones, Co Monaghan to cover maternity leave
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced part-time receptionist/office administrator to join our progressive and friendly child development centre in Clones, Co Monaghan. This is a part-time, fixed term, post to cover maternity leave from December 2022.
About Sensational Kids
Sensational Kids is Ireland’s premier non-profit clinic for children with neurodevelopmental related needs. We provide state of the art facilities at our Child Development Centres in Kildare, Mayo, Monaghan, and West Cork with a friendly and inspiring team of professionals with whom you will work alongside, advancing your own knowledge as you learn and grow in your role in our growing non-profit organisation.
You will be responsible for maintaining and promoting hospitality at all times; welcoming and serving families in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone.
You will be responsible for appointment bookings and managing the appointment diaries for the therapy team in a professional and confidential manner, using a computerized diary management system.
You will be responsible for providing administration support to the therapy team and ensuring the efficient running of the office.
As part of this job, you are required to demonstrate good computer and keyboarding skills; have the ability to accurately handle cash, card payments and invoices; be a good team player, be well organised with good communication skills and be self-motivated. You must have excellent customer service skills, have good phone and communications skills, and be able to plan own work and work under pressure. This is a part time post (15 hours per week) where the candidate may be sometimes required to open reception or stay until closing procedures have been completed.
- Scheduling appointments and managing the appointment diary for the clinical staff using a computerised system
- Checking in children and families attending appointments, processing payments and issuing receipts.
- Providing various administrative support to the clinical team including, scanning, photocopying and shredding
- Sending appointment reminders via the computerized clinical management system
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and directing the calls to the appropriate personnel
- Responding to emails in a friendly and efficient manner
- Maintaining a professional and customer friendly presence at reception
- Welcoming and dealing with customers both over the phone and in person
- Processing sales invoices
- Carrying out other administration duties which may be reasonably requested
- General tidying & cleaning of office and shared areas
- At all times uphold client confidentiality
- Act as an ambassador for Sensational Kids
Hours of Work:
15 hours per week over 5 days from Monday to Friday.
Flexible working hours in line with service requirements and demands.
Term of Employment
Fixed Term Role to cover maternity leave subject to successful probation. Part time hours.
€12 per hour
Sensational Kids Child Development Centre,
- Unit 8 Clones Business Technology Park, Clones, County Monaghan H23 P294
How to Apply
Please send your CV and letter of application outlining your experience why you want to join our team.
By Email: Clones@sensationalkids.ie
Closing Date for applications is Friday 11th November 2022
Sensational Kids is an equal opportunities employer