Sensational Kids is recruiting part-time sales assistants for our pop up toy shop at Kildare Village from 27th October 2020 for a 4 week period.
Sensational Kids is an award-winning social enterprise. Our child development & learning store provides a treasure trove of educational toys that help children learn as they play.
Customers make a difference to the lives of children with every purchase from our shop.
All purchases help fund our subsidised therapy supports for children with additional needs through our network of child development centres which are located in every province.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
Part-time, Fixed Term (4 weeks)
Applicants must be available to work a 4 week period from 27th October
We are looking for a number of sales assistants to work
- Mornings (9am – 3pm) or Evenings (3pm – 8/9pm)
- Weekdays or Weekends
Shift Rota Options to cover the following opening hours
9am – 8pm Monday to Wednesday
9am – 9pm Thursday to Friday
9am – 8pm Saturday & Sunday
Rate of Pay
€10.10 per hour
- Apply by emailing your CV and a cover letter outlining your availability to work either weekdays or weekends and mornings or evenings to Karen Leigh, CEO, to Karen@sensationalkids.ie
- Interviews: will be held online
- Closing Date for applications is 5pm Friday 16th October 2020
Sensational Kids is an equal opportunities employer