Sensational Kids is recruiting two part-time Receptionist /Office Administrators on Job Share
Due to the national expansion of our services, we have an exciting vacancy for two experienced part-time receptionist/office administrators to job-share and join our progressive, award winning service. These are part-time, permanent roles.
Sensational Kids Child Development Centre, West Cork Technology Park, Clonakilty, County Cork
About Sensational Kids
Sensational Kids is a national award-winning non-profit organisation serving children, adolescents, and professionals in a progressive, comprehensive, client centred model.
Sensational Kids operates as a child development centre, providing three key offerings for children and their families; subsidised early intervention services for children in need of additional support, a child development and learning store providing a range of skill building toys and therapy products, and professional development training workshops for those working with children with special needs. Collectively, these services are ensuring that the children benefitting from them can improve their skills and maximise their potential.
Our new Clonakilty Child Development Centre will provide a state of the art facility and an inspiring team of professionals with whom you will work alongside, advancing your own knowledge and contributing to the field as you learn and grow in your role. Candidates must be motivated, passionate, flexible, and willing to contribute to the growth of our company. A career at Sensational Kids will challenge you, inspire you, and motivate you to make a difference in the lives of children and families!
You will be responsible for maintaining and promoting hospitality at all times; welcoming and serving visitors in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone.
You will be responsible for booking and managing the appointment diaries for the therapy team in a professional and confidential manner.
As part of this job, you are required to demonstrate good computer and keyboarding skills; accurately handle cash, card payments and invoices; be a good team player, be well organised with good communication skills and be self-motivated. You must have excellent customer service skills, have good phone and communications skills, and be able to plan own work and work under pressure. This is a part time post where the candidate will be required to open reception and stay until closing procedures have been completed. Flexibility will also be required to cover staff holidays and events at other times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments and managing appointment diary for all clinical staff using a computerised system
- Checking in children and families attending appointments, processing payments and issuing receipts.
- Providing various administrative support to the clinical team including, scanning, photocopying and shredding
- Sending appointment reminders via the computerized clinical management system
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and directing the calls to the appropriate personnel
- Maintaining a professional and customer friendly presence
- Dealing with customers both over the phone and in person
- Processing sales
- Carrying out other administration duties which may be reasonably requested
- Processing bookings and payments for training workshops
- Checking in stock using a computerized system and tidying the retail display and office areas
- Assisting with fundraising administration
- At all times uphold client confidentiality
Hours of Work:
18 hours per week job share working 2 days one week and 3 days the following week Tuesday to Saturday inclusive
- Tuesday 10am – 6pm
- Wednesday 10am – 6pm
- Thursday 10am – 6pm
- Friday 10am – 6pm
- Saturdays 9am – 4.30pm
€11.70 per hour
Term of employment
Part time, permanent post
This post is based in Clonakilty, Co Cork
How to Apply
Please send your CV and letter of application outlining why you want to join our team.
By Email: Karen@sensationalkids.ie
Unit F2 Kildare Business Park
Closing Date for applications is Saturday 18th August 2018
Interviews will take place at Sensational Kids, Clonakilty