Sensational Kids is recruiting for a part-time Receptionist /Office Administrators on Job Share in Clonakilty to cover maternity leave
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced part-time receptionist/office administrator to job-share and join our progressive, award winning service in Clonakilty, West Cork to cover maternity leave. This is a part-time, fixed term role.
Sensational Kids Child Development Centre, Clonakilty, West Cork
About Sensational Kids
Sensational Kids is a national award-winning non-profit organisation serving children, adolescents, and professionals in a progressive, comprehensive, client centred model.
Sensational Kids operates as a child development centre, providing three key offerings for children and their families; subsidised early intervention services for children in need of additional support, a child development and learning store providing a range of skill building toys and therapy products, and professional development training workshops for those working with children with special needs. Collectively, these services are ensuring that the children benefitting from them can improve their skills and maximise their potential.
Our new Clonakilty Child Development Centre provides a state of the art facility and an inspiring team of professionals with whom you will work alongside, advancing your own knowledge and contributing to the field as you learn and grow in your role. Candidates must be motivated, passionate, flexible, and willing to contribute to the growth of our company. A career at Sensational Kids will challenge you, inspire you, and motivate you to make a difference in the lives of children and families!
You will be responsible for maintaining and promoting hospitality at all times; welcoming and serving visitors in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone.
You will be responsible for booking and managing the appointment diaries for the therapy team in a professional and confidential manner, using a computerized diary management system.
As part of this job, you are required to demonstrate good computer and keyboarding skills; accurately handle cash, card payments and invoices; be a good team player, be well organised with good communication skills and be self-motivated. You must have excellent customer service skills, have good phone and communications skills, and be able to plan own work and work under pressure. This is a part time post where the candidate will be required to open reception and stay until closing procedures have been completed. Flexibility will also be required to cover staff holidays and events at other times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments and managing appointment diary for all clinical staff using a computerised system
- Checking in children and families attending appointments, processing payments and issuing receipts.
- Providing various administrative support to the clinical team including, scanning, photocopying and shredding
- Sending appointment reminders via the computerized clinical management system
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and directing the calls to the appropriate personnel
- Maintaining a professional and customer friendly presence
- Dealing with customers both over the phone and in person
- Processing sales
- Carrying out other administration duties which may be reasonably requested
- Processing bookings and payments for training workshops
- Checking in stock using a computerized system and tidying the retail display and office areas
- Assisting with fundraising administration
- Assisting with local social media posts
- At all times uphold client confidentiality
Hours of Work:
Hours equivalent to 17.5 hours per week job sharing, working 2 days (typically Thursdays and Fridays) every week plus every second Saturday
Our opening hours are
- Tuesday 10am – 6pm
- Wednesday 10am – 6pm
- Thursday 10am – 6pm
- Friday 10am – 6pm
- Saturdays 9am – 4.30pm
Flexibility will be required to cover the role on a full time basis when the other job sharing person is on annual leave.
Expected Commencement Date: last week of July 2020 for a period of 6 months to cover maternity leave
€11.70 per hour
Term of employment
Part-time, Fixed-Term post
This post is based in Clonakilty, West Cork
How to Apply
Please send your CV and letter of application outlining why you want to join our team.
By Email: Karen@sensationalkids.ie
Unit F2 Kildare Business Park
Closing Date for applications is 1st June 2020
Interviews will take place at Sensational Kids, Clonakilty