Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Liquid TimerLittle Chalk Bits. Box of 200
View Full-Size Image
Listening With The Whole Body Book & DVD by Sheila Frick
Price per Unit (piece):
|Ask a question about this product
Listening With The Whole Body Book and DVD.
Clinical concepts and treatment guidelines for therapeutic listening.
278 page Spiral Bound Paperback By Shela Frick OTR and Sally Young PhD.
Chapter 1 Basic concepts
- What is Listening?
- Sensory Integration
- Therapeutic Listening as an expansion of sensory integration
- Clinical investigations
Chapter 2 Using sound as a tool
- The nature of sound
- The elements of music
- Electronic modifications
- The autitory environment
Chapter 3 Listening and the brain
- The inner ear and sensory processing
- Structures of the ear and their functions
- The orienting response
Chapter 4 Assessment
- Assessing overall sensory processing
- The functional lsitening questionnaire
- Clinical observations of listening
- Assessing basic movement patterns
Chapter 5 Treatment
- Overview of therapeutic listening programs
- The modulated series
- The fine tuning series
- The spatial enhancement series
- The gearshifters series
- Core/Breath activities
- Case studies
- Special considerations
- Reference materials
PRICE REDUCED FROM €75 TO €60
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)